- Latest Updates
- 07-03-2021: Book an Appointment to view Kopar At Newton Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price.
- 22-10-2020: Read more: New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 21-10-2020: Read more: HDB rental volume jumps in September as Malaysian workers return to Singapore: SRX data
- 20-10-2020: Read more: Relief extended to industrial, commercial property under Covid-19 law
- 19-10-2020: Read more: Buzz building as investment sales pick up in commercial property in Q3
- 18-10-2020: Read more: Resale condos see strong sales again in September with prices stable: SRX data
- 17-10-2020: Read more: Struggle to find cheap room to rent near workplace
- 16-10-2020: Read more: Good class bungalow in Lornie Road up for sale at $27 million
- 15-10-2020: Read more: HDB resale prices rise for 3rd month
- 14-10-2020: Read more: ERA to hold virtual tours of over 140 projects this weekend
- 13-10-2020: Read more: Commercial property investment sales pick up in Q3; demand for good class bungalows resilient
- 12-10-2020: Read more: Private home prices may end 2020 in positive territory despite economic malaise: analysts
- 11-10-2020: Read more: Amazon said to be taking over some Citi office space in S’pore
- 10-10-2020: Read more: Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 09-10-2020: Read more:Sold for $3.4m in 8min, online
- 08-10-2020: Read more: Pinnacle@Duxton five-room flat sets resale record at S$1.26m
- 07-10-2020: Read more: Redas calls for ABSD deferment for first-time HDB upgraders to private property
- 06-10-2020: Read more: URA curbs developers re-issuing OTP come amid apparent robust home sales during recession
- 05-10-2020: Read more: 60% of Penrose condo units sold over launch weekend
- 04-10-2020: Read more: No one’s too big to fail in China’s property market
- 03-10-2020: Read more: Singapore households see asset growth of 5% in first half 2020
- 02-10-2020: Read more: Singapore households see asset growth of 5% in first half 2020
- 01-10-2020: Read more: HDB upgraders likely to sustain strong condo sales: DBS
- 21-09-2020: Read more: China home price growth accelerates as credit growth picks up
- 19-09-2020: Read more: S’pore’s first campus-style integrated project in one-north to be completed end-2021
- 16-09-2020: Read more: Singapore Reits set for broader recovery after Q1 Covid-19 hit
- 13-09-2020: Read more: Hungry ghosts, recession no match for Singapore buyers as new home sales hit 11-month high
- 10-09-2020: Read more: Condo resale volume hits 2-year high in August: SRX
- 07-09-2020: Read more: China interest in HK real estate builds up
- 04-09-2020: Read more: Enbloc activity in Geylang attracting smaller developers
- 01-09-2020: Read more: Singapore eases some border control measures
- 28-08-2020: Read more: Opportunities emerging for investment property deals; discounts up to 20% may be had, says consultant
- 25-08-2020: Read more: Most building projects to resume by end of next month amid new protocols
- 22-08-2020: Read more: Six-month reprieve to developers ‘quite generous’: Lawrence Wong
- 20-08-2020: Read more: HDB resale volume surges in July; prices inch up
- 18-08-2020: Read more: S’pore set for strong rebound in 2021: Report
- 16-08-2020: Read more: BCA announces measures for construction restart
- 14-08-2020: Read more: Rules eased to help construction sector find its feet; 40,000 workers set to benefit
- 07-05-2020: Read more: Local actor Romeo Tan buys a luxury unit at Marina One Residences
- 03-05-2020: Read more: Good Class Bungalow at Windsor Park bought for $21.68 mil without viewing
- 30-04-2020: Read more: Private home prices drop 1% in Q1 before circuit breaker measures
- 15-04-2020: Read more: Singapore condo resales in March rise 17% over February but plunge expected in April
- 11-04-2020: Read more: Limits for deferred loan payments waived: MAS
- 31-03-2020: Read more: China’s housing market springs back to life as sales in 30 major cities triple with coronavirus crisis abating transport projects
- 29-03-2020: Read more: Almost $100b earmarked for land transport projects
- 19-03-2020: Full E-Brochure has been released.
- 18-03-2020: Read more: New home sales up 114% in Feb, amid virus outbreak
- 12-03-2020: Read more: Condo and HDB rents, volumes up in February: SRX
- 11-03-2020: Updated Price List has been released.
- 09-03-2020: Full Kopar At Newton Floor Plan has been updated.
- 06-03-2020: Read more: New 350m ridge walk opens in Botanic Gardens, as part of 8ha extension
- 05-03-2020: Read more: HDB resale market ‘resilient’ in February even though fewer flats change hands
- 03-03-2020: Read more: Buyer’s market for private homes due to unsold units: CBRE
- 02-03-2020: Read more: Singapore Rents Hit A Three-Year High As Expat Demands Surges
- 28-02-2020: Read more: Wing Tai sells 70% of The M over launch weekend
- 27-02-2020: Launch Date is targeted to be in Mid March 2020.
- 15-02-2020: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 10-02-2020: You can now see the entire development with the newly released Kopar At Newton Video.
- 31-01-2020: Read more: Condo Rents Rise 1%
- 16-01-2020: The Kopar At Newton Gallery has been updated. Check them out!
- 08-01-2020: Full Kopar At Newton E-Brochure coming soon.
- 04-01-2020: Updated Site Plan for Kopar At Newton released.
- 03-01-2020: Kopar At Newton Location Map has been updated.
- 01-12-2019: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Tanglin? Read the Tanglin URA Masterplan.
- 31-11-2019: Full Project Details for Kopar At Newton has been updated!
- 30-10-2019: Read more on the developers behind the development of Kopar At Newton.
Kopar At Newton is solely developed by CEL Develeopment which has a significant portfolio of mid-premium properties. Previously sold properties include Ventuno Balmoral, Riviera Residences and Shanghai One. Kopar At Newton provides a luxurious and vibrant enclave with an enticing entry price to aspiring owners.
Situated right at the heart of the City in District 9, stands Kopar at Newton which is a 5 minutes walk from Newton MRT station. With great accesiblity to the Orchard shopping precinct and the Novena Medical hub, the prime residence provides more than just convenience. Other amenities include Newton Food Centre and prestigious schools such as Anglo-Chinese School (Junior) and Singapore Chinese Girls school in close proximity.
You will find several amenities nearby with the Kopar At Newton Location Map.
As the country moves into Phase 2, physical viewings at the show flat are permitted with safety adherence and restrictions. Kindly book an appointment prior to your visit.
Online registrations are open and our sales representatives would be able to assist in your queries. Priority access to the showflat would be granted to online registrants on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Kopar At Newton is a premium property nestled in the heart of town with a total of 378 luxurious units ranging from 1 to 5 bedroom layouts. The famous Orchard shopping belt which includes ION Orchard, Tangs and Ngee Ann City are readily accessible via just an MRT stop.
With just a stone’s throw away, residents can find other amenities such as Newton Food Centre, Novena medical hub and Novena Square mall at their convenience.
Nothing beats soaking in the Kopar At Newton’s infinity-edged pool in lush greenery or a movie at the residence’s very own theatre.
Indulge in a cocktail or two at the cocktail lounge and rejuvernate at the wellness and spa zone. All these and more, right at your doorstep.
Be awed and dazzled by the enchantment of your very own residence, right here at Kopar At Newton.
Book An Appointment to view Kopar At Newton ShowFlat & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Kopar At Newton Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.